TECHTEST STORES MANAGER – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
Based at our Production Facility at Rotherwas, due to the continuing growth of the manufacturing and affiliated departments, an opportunity has arisen for a Stores Manager, to work in close association with the Senior Production manager, Purchasing Manager and Stores Supervisor to oversee the existing Stores Department. In this role, the successful applicant will be expected to manage the Stores and staff to ensure a high standard of service to Production and its affiliated departments. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, task driven and highly organised with a proven track record of problem solving. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as is a proven proficiency in IT skills. Relevant Warehouse Management experience is a pre-requisite for this role.The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Enforcing established Stores operational and administrative processes.
- Managing Stores staff, and developing the team to enable them to continuously improve their performance and competence skill set.
- Overseeing logistics of receiving, warehousing and supply operations.
- Control of Stock levels and processing any non-conformity, deviation reports etc.
- Maintaining the computerised administration and stock inventory system.
- Attend regular management meetings to remain target focused and goal orientated.
- The generation of a weekly operations report for management scrutiny.
- Ensure the correct completion of all Stores documentation.
- To contribute fully to the department continuous improvement objective.
- Kit logistics (i.e. allocating and picking kits, preparing kits for collection).
- Booking in stock from external departments and Productions.
- Liaising with external departments, and resolving any issues that may arise.
If you want to find out more about one of Herefordshire’s largest hi-tech companies then please visit our website; www.hr-smith.com
Full time position.Salary commensurate with experience. Free onsite car parking. Free refreshments (tea and coffee). Casual dress.
Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch.
The Human Resources Department,
HR Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,
Closing date for the application submittals: 15th April 2022