SHIPPING ADMINISTRATOR – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We are a family run business with over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. Currently we are looking for a Shipping Administrator, to work in close association with the Group Shipping Manager and to provide general shipping and export administrative support to the Shipping Department.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
- Accurate processing and printing of invoices and release documentation for customer orders.
- Creating relevant shipping and export documentation specific to each order.
- Organising and following through collection instructions.
- Processing output deliveries through to point of collection in a timely manner.
- Ensuring Certificate of Shipments are received promptly for auditing purposes.
- Filing release paperwork, scanning of invoices, maintaining accurate up to date records.
- Liaise and book in external shipping agents and freight forwarders.
- Recording boxed consignments received for shipment from the factory.
- Answering the telephone.
- Post/email invoices in a timely fashion.
- Data entry relating to upkeep of company serial books.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Be computer literate including Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Full time position.
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Free internal training provided as required.
- Opportunities to progress, promote internally and up skill.
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,