RECEPTIONIST/SECRETARY– ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you. We have over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. The HR Smith Group, a world leader in airborne antennas, search & rescue equipment and aerospace electronics, has the following vacancy for an enthusiastic person to provide secretarial and reception duties in our Business Administration Centre.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and transferring callers to relevant staff members.
- Reception duties to including meeting and greeting visitors and guests, issuing visitor passes. Organising visitor refreshments when requested by Directors or Senior Management.
- Process and distribute incoming post, faxes and emails.
- General administrative duties to include stock control and ordering of stationary. Updating telephone lists as required, photocopying.
- Control bookings of Company vehicles to authorised Company drivers.
- Control bookings of meeting rooms as required.
- Assistance to the Directors with personal and business administration.
- Ability to take minutes of meetings, excellent key board skills, audio typing.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office suite software, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Previous experience in reception duties and meet and greet.
- Secretarial experience diary management/scheduling.
- Administration experience, filing and processing documentation.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, customer service and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – face to face and via the telephone.
- Presentable, self-disciplined an able to work under pressure.
- Approachable with a willingness to help.
- Full time position. £20,800 per annum
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
If you want to find out more about one of Herefordshire’s largest hi-tech companies then please visit our website; www.hr-smith.com
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,