PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
If you are looking for a new challenge with a global market leader which designs and manufactures aerospace search and rescue equipment, HR Smith Group of Companies is the one for you.
We have over 5 decades of experience and are dedicated to finding the perfect solutions for our customers. Working for us you will have the opportunity to be part of a fully integrated multidisciplinary business. Currently we are looking for a Procurement Administrator to join us at our Production Facility in Rotherwas.
The attributes we are looking for are:
- Experience of purchasing a variety of products via purchase requisitions.
- Basic understanding of best practice purchasing principles.
- Experience of working within an MRP system.
- A positive, can-do approach with the ability to handle a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify and complete tasks within the required time frame.
- Order processing.
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery.
- Ordering consumables for all departments.
- Maintaining purchasing databases.
- Maintaining supplier approval records.
- Processing offsite sub contractual work.
Full time position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Free onsite car parking.
Free refreshments (tea and coffee) Casual dress. Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch.
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies
Tarsmill CourtRotherwas Industrial Estate