PRODUCTION OPERATIVE – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
Chunc Ltd is a family run business which designs and manufactures a range of manual attendant controlled, postural management paediatric wheelchairs which offer indoor and outdoor mobility for children and young adults with moderate to specialist needs. Chunc are currently looking to expand their small, friendly and professional team. Committed to delivering excellent service we are looking for a conscientious and organized Production Operative to carry out wheelchair assembly and associated tasks.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
- Casual dress.
- Company social events.
- Opportunity for company bonuses.
- Cost of living reviews carried out annually by the Directors.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off (to be taken any time in the year).
- Long service holiday accrual scheme where you gain 1 extra holiday day per year from 5-10 years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Life Insurance Scheme – 3x annual salary.
- Assembly of complete wheelchairs to satisfy production orders.
- Assembly of sub-assemblies and component parts.
- Decontamination of Spica rentals and Free on Loan chairs.
- To abide by Health and safety procedures within the factory.
- To ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained.
- From time to time you may be required to drive a Company vehicle whilst on Company business.
- To undertake any reasonable duty specified by Senior Management.
- Full time position.
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm with half an hour each day for lunch. No weekend, evening or bank holiday working.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Free internal training provided as required.
- Opportunities to progress, promote internally and up skill.
The HR Department,
H R Smith Group of Companies,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate,