MARKETING EXECUTIVE – ROTHERWAS, HEREFORD
Chunc Ltd design manufacture and fit a range of manual attendant controlled, postural management paediatric wheelchairs which offer indoor and outdoor mobility for children and young adults with moderate to specialist needs. Chunc are currently looking to expand their small, friendly and professional team.
Committed to delivering excellent service we are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to work within the rehabilitation team, based in Hereford.
- Updating and managing the company’s marketing material including the website, brochures and presentations.
- Working in collaboration with our marketing agency to manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Liaising with the company’s marketing agency as needed, including assisting in the management of ongoing projects and new product launches.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Directors to formulate and deliver an effective marketing strategy.
- Processing quotations and handling general customer enquiries.
- To assist the Sales team with market research and establish points of contact in targeted areas.
- To co-ordinate all Sales collateral. Working closely with our marketing agency, you will ensure that all written content is correct and that the latest pictures are to a suitable standard.
- Photograph new products as and when required.
- Work closely with our marketing agency to ensure contents of website is accurate and up to date.
- Assisting the General Manger with trade show and event booking across the UK.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Marketing experience essential.
- Copywriting experience.
- Confident with Microsoft Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible approach as the post holder may be required to travel to locations other than your normal place of work.
- There may be some driving required in this role so a full clean driving licence is essential.
Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Full time position.
Hours based on a 40-hour week,
Monday through Friday from 8.00 am till 4.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
Free onsite parking is provided.
Free refreshments (tea and coffee).
We offer good job security and stability with career development opportunities for the right candidate.